Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by TriNet
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary HR.
Provide benefit administration and customer service to TriNet clients, client worksite employees, colleagues, and business partners related to active employee benefits. Also, to ensure accurate data entry into the SOI systems; to support compliance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, to ensure accuracy of reporting to benefit vendors.Responsible for data entry based on employee online elections, life status change forms or benefit enrollment forms. Research and correct benefit enrollment issues and/or benefit carrier file discrepancies.
* Respond to and/or contact client or client worksite employees as required to resolve health benefit related inquiries, issues, or escalations.
* Maintain general benefit life event processing; monitor and correct errors accordingly
* Ensure employee coverage changes are updated with benefit vendors in a timely manner
* Processing medical support orders, evidence of insurability reports, billing discrepancy reports, and/or ensure compliance with state specific benefit coverage regulations based on report output
* Answer questions regarding worksite employee benefits, TriNet plans and government regulations and processes.
* Provide Tier II phone support -Deliver superior written and verbal customer service
* Work cross-functionally with other TriNet colleagues to deliver exceptional customer service and build cohesive interdepartmental relationships.
* Provide on the job, entry level training to new team members, and colleagues assisting from other departments.
* Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Company/Manager's discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: High school diploma and one year certificate from college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
* Basic typing, computer, and data entry skills. -Beginning to Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word
* Proven experience in customer service environment -Related call/service center experience a plus -Previous experience in benefits administration a plus
* Previous experience in administering COBRA or leave plans a plus -Experience working in a HR Outsourcing/PEO environment a plus -Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be detail oriented and highly organized -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management and organizational skills
* Ability to effectively meet customer needs, and take responsibility for customer satisfaction
* Ability to follow established procedures in a timely, accurate manner
* Ability to create and comprehend reports and spreadsheets
* Ability to maintain effectiveness and professionalism when experiencing change in work tasks and/or the work environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and under pressure of deadlines
* Excellent collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Fluency in English, bilingual a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
Ability to alter standard shift by 1-2 hours to support business needs
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation.