Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Bunge
EGT, LLC is a joint venture between Bunge North America, the North American operating arm of Bunge Limited, and ITOCHU International Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Japanese trading company ITOCHU Corp.
Performs a variety of accounting transactions and/or financial support functions, such as compiling, sorting, and preparing documents and reports, issuing bills and invoices, calculating and verifying debit and credit amounts, and posting transactions to appropriate accounts. Ensure the appropriate filing and maintenance of accounting records, input data into financial systems and ensure reconciliation of reports. Create and produce reports and assist accountants on special projects as necessary. May be assigned to a specific group such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and/or collections.
* Coordinate and communicate with commercial team and customers to efficiently record and apply truck/rail shipments to the appropriate contract, along with prepare and assemble necessary documents for settlement/invoicing.
* Create tickets, apply to contracts, settle/invoice truck/rail customers and vendors and interface truck/rail tickets to/from the terminals.
* Perform daily controls required for balancing and ensuring proper general ledger postings, prepare miscellaneous journal entries and conduct month end bushel balancing.
* Manage dispute management cases and work with the customer to resolve the differences in a timely fashion.
* Ensure reconciliation of recorded purchase and sales transactions for interoffice partners.
* Analyze and propose process improvements to support continuous improvement environment, compare accounting results to commercial estimates and communicate and analyze any differences.
* Support, instruct and train peers on more complex or non-routine activities.
* High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or applicable related field is preferred.
* 2-5 years experience in related field preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of basic computer software with an emphasis on spreadsheets (Email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and other technical software packages is preferred).
* Demonstrated ability to operate commercial and proprietary systems/software.
* Basic understanding of grain purchasing preferred.
* Self-starter, detail-oriented, and high attention to accuracy.
* Flexibility to work overtime based on business demands.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Montana
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Bookkeeping, Agricultural, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Finance, Agriculture