Payroll Advisor including Compensation & Benefits
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Portfolio Payroll
We are proud to be partnering with a top financial services business in the city who are looking to recruit a Payroll Advisor with experience of processing Compensation & Benefits to join their Payroll & Benefits team. Reporting in to the Head of Payroll the role will be responsible for ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time in accordance with regulative bodies.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Running weekly and monthly MI reports
- Assist with the Annual Total Compensation review process
- Assisting with preparing and reconciling payroll costing files
- Working closely with benefit administrators on a monthly basis
- Administering season ticket loans schemes
- Keeping up to date with general legislations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking the next step in their payroll career to join an established innovative business.
To apply, candidates with extensive payroll knowledge within a fast paced capacity are encouraged to get in touch with Halim at Portfolio Payroll.