Systems Coordinator (Student Recruitment)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Search Consultancy
Systems Coordinator (Student Recruitment) - Competitive Salary - Perm - 9am-5pm - Watford with travel to London
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms are looking for a Systems Coordinator to join the team.
The Systems Coordinator will support the Systems Assistant Manager in providing and maintaining effective technology solutions, training and reporting for the Student Recruitment Team as well as supporting the wider Student Recruitment team with candidate management support. These systems include Applicant Tracking, Event and Interview Management and assessment technology.
* Point of contact for system related queries, ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner
* Supporting with training and support to the team on the current recruitment systems; including best practice and compliance
* Supporting with communications and training to colleagues on recruitment technology
* Supporting with reviewing technology processes and uses, recommending efficiencies and changes where possible
* To support the Systems Assistant Manager and Manager in technology and analysis projects
* Delivery of effective Recruitment reporting (MI) to colleagues
* Supporting the team and technologies in meeting compliance standards
* Ad-hoc support of recruitment activity, including application screening, Launch Pad assessment centres, responding to candidate queries etc.
* Working knowledge of the new GDPR rules
* Ideally experienced in the use of recruitment systems with a passion and understanding for technology
* Ability to demonstrate empathy and a knowledge of the student recruitment marketplace
* Drive and commitment
* A confident presenter
* Strong IT skills including Excel, Power Point, databases and internet research
* Confident in working with numbers and data
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent organisation and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
* Flexibility to work within a fast paced environment
* Ability to adapt to change quickly and positively
* Forward thinking and proactive approach
* Self-motivated to work autonomously and also a good team player
Please Apply through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
TJX (TK Maxx)