Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 3Recruit Ltd
A leading supplier of automated equipment and processing solutions for the FMCG sector.
To ensure machines are built to specification with zero defects and of high standard quality finish and within agreed build time. Ensure high standards of right first time, build efficiency and service level are consistently achieved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Read and interpret working drawings and written instructions of engineers and other team members.
• Use of production machinery and hand tools.
• Assist Team Leader and other team members in continuous improvement activities.
• Keep work station organised and orderly, and to make sure that production parts, tools, test equipment and documentation are properly stored and maintained.
• Adhere to UK Health and Safety Regulations and safe working practices.
The following are the minimum performance standards expected by the company:
• Have the required technical knowledge of the equipment and tools.
• Assembly, engineering or electrical experience within a relevant manufacturing environment.
• Consistently achieve 'Right First Time' performance against cost and time scale targets.
• Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
To apply for the above position please contact 3Recriuit Limited