Customer Service Executive - French Speakers Required
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Company Type: Global Food Provider
Duration: Temporary, On-Going
Hours: Wednesday to Sunday, 13:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Cannon Street
Pay Rate: £10.00ph
Culture: Vibrant, professional, sociable team
* Customer Service is the cornerstone of the company. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted - not good!
* We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
* This is where you come in! We're looking for an awesome individual who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn't afraid of some hard work to join our Resolution team in the role of Customer Account Executive.
* You will be responsible for handling escalation received from our front line customer support teams. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via email (and telephone when required), as diligently as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the company brand and service.
Your role will include:
* Investigate and resolve escalated customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure positive relations between the company and customers
* Answer customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
* Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to help continually improve the company customer experience
* Fluent in French and English
* Experience working in Customer Service
* Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
* The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
* Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
* Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
* Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends
* Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this position, please apply to the role or email your CV directly to (url removed)
This role was posted by Oa Partnership Accounts
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the volume of applicants received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy