Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Sussex Health Care
Location- Warnham, nr Horsham
Salary- £7.85 an hour
Hours- 15 hours per week
Dimension of Role
To ensure a clean, pleasant and clean environment to our offices and communal areas.
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the day to day use and maintenance of the following equipment:
- To become familiar with and safe in the use of all cleansing agents used within the buildings
- To become familiar with and to use correct working practice in regard to:
- To become familiar with and join practices in mandatory Fire Safety procedures x 2 per annum
- To become familiar with and use working practices as advised in regard to the control of the spread of infections, in terms of:
- To become familiar with and utilise the system of reporting faults in the home.
- To clean as required the following areas:
- To follow cleaning schedules as implemented
- To maintain and order appropriate cleaning stores within the high-low stock controls operating in the home, (if applicable)
- To attend work during the duty periods agreed by the Director of Estates and Facilities
- To give fair notice for absence due to sickness or holiday
- To maintain individual timesheets as the organisational policies require (if applicable)
- To follow all procedures regarding pay and conditions of employment
- To observe the privacy and dignity of all service users in the office, at all times
- To offer assistance and co-operation to all grades of staff, thus enhancing the spirit of team-work
- To participate in the system of supervision and appraisal.
- To attend 2 mandatory training sessions per annum on Fire, COSHH, Infection Control and Manual Handling.
- To work flexible hours in line with needs of the organisation
This job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a guide to the demands of the post and as such will be reviewed in the light of experience
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!