Digital Marketing Manager - health community
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by SHIFT.MS
Digital Marketing Manager
Why are we looking for you?
Shift.ms is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team with a track record of disseminating video content. As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the content that Shift.ms produces reaches people with MS worldwide. You will tasked with coordinating our communications team, as well as working closely with our internal service design and community teams.
We're small, but we think big - delivering exciting, creative and contemporary work that changes lives.
The key element of your job will be to maximise the reach of Shift.ms' video content.
Who are Shift.ms?
Shift.ms is the social network for people with multiple sclerosis (MSers) and our main aim is supporting the recently diagnosed. The organisation is currently a team of 12, and the community - - has over 50,000 monthly users from all over the world.
The day to day:
MS Reporters video dissemination
- schedule video content on YouTube and Facebook
- seed content through Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- upload to
- monitor and refine all promoted activity
- write reports for content including the completion of required metrics documents
Communications planning, coordination and analytics
- develop and manage multi-channel communications plans across the organisation
- coordinate Shift.ms' PR, SEO and Google Ads consultants
- lead the marketing of all Shift.ms' video content
- complete analytics and metrics requirements, including delivery of project-specific reports
- manage Shift.ms' Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts
- create and schedule content and engage with community
- optimise Shift.ms' YouTube channels including the scheduling of content, engaging with the community and developing activity to increase subscribers
Healthcare professional engagement
- work alongside the Community Engagement Manager and Service Designer to coordinate digital communications to healthcare professionals with an aim to increase awareness and engagement of Shift.ms
What you'll need to bring:
- 3 years+ digital marketing experience
- Experience managing ad campaigns on YouTube and Facebook
- Experience using Google Analytics, and interpreting YouTube analytics
- Demonstrable expertise using Instagram
- Experience managing social channels on behalf of an organisation or cause
- Experience developing communications plans
- Content writing skills
- Awesome people skills with stakeholders from all levels
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- You're good at emails and spreadsheets
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £26,000-31,000 per annum dependent on relevant experience. Excellent benefits.
Annual Leave: 28 days per annum, plus public holidays.
Office location: Platform (above Leeds train station), New Station Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4JB
To apply for the position of Digital Marketing Manager, please include a response to the following question and submit by Monday 28th January:
How do your skills and experience make you the right candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Manager at Shift.ms? (maximum 300 words)
Interviews will be held in Leeds on 5th and 6th February 2019.
Better Placed Limited
Better Placed Limited
Post Recruitment Ltd