Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Pier Recruitment
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a busy and growing Aviation business based in Hassocks. If you have Admin experience in a busy and varied environment and looking to work for a progressive employer then look no further.
As an experienced customer focused administrator your main responsibility in this role will be offering administrative and customer service support to the department. This role is extremely fast paced and no two days are the same.
This role is ideal for a graduate, someone interested in the aviation industry or someone who wants a career in a support role.
Having a second language skill in either French, Spanish or Russian - both written and verbal would be highly advantageous!
Working week is 37.5 hours, 07:00-19.00, Monday to Friday. This will be on a shift pattern.
* Assist and source pricing inventory requirements
* Deal with incoming calls and direct appropriately.
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Processing late fee's
* Update the internal CRM system
* Understand and adhere to export control regulations
* Sales support administration
* Liaise and assist internal departments where appropriate
* Assisting management in other ad-hoc duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Previous experience working in an administrative role (this is not essential)
* Professional and courteous telephone manner
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Self-motivated with the flexibility to work well under pressure
* Excellent IT skills
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Sales Administrator role is of interest please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.