Junior Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION-2
Junior Business Analyst
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Junior Business Analyst to work as a key member of the project team to install a CRM system (Salesforce) in all schools within the Nord Anglia family.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to support the development and implementation of a CRM system (Salesforce) across our growing family of 56 schools to drive enrolment growth ahead of plan and help us create even better connections with the parents that we care for.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Junior Business Analyst with over three years of experience in CRM projects in relevant industries, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Perform as a key member in project team to install CRM throughout all NAE locations.
- Support the re-engineering of all processes involved in managing enquiries, enrolment, re-enrolment, marketing and communications to ensure that the system provides the optimum results and user experience.
- Support CRM Project Manager to ensure that systems implementation is documented and that the data definitions used are common throughout the system.
- Draft the user requirements to reflect central / regional reporting and data management needs as well as ensuring that the school user experience is efficient, effective and as automated as is possible.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree would be desirable.
- 3+ years' experience in CRM projects in relevant industries.
- Extensive knowledge of the development of current software e.g. apps / mobile / web-based systems as well as traditional IT mainframe systems.
- Proven track record of having worked on systems integration projects.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Pragmatic; able to find appropriate systems solutions in an environment with a large number of inherited legacy systems.
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating from Hong Kong to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn't be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.