Head of Transaction Delivery and Integration
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION-2
HEAD OF TRANSACTION DELIVERY & INTEGRATION
Nord Anglia Education is recruiting a Head of Transaction Deliver and Integration to both lead the London based transaction team, supporting the Heads of Corporate Development in regions to ensure world-class standard delivery of acquisition projects and to ensure the smooth integration and the delivery of agreed targets of acquired schools into NAE
This is a high impact senior level role that is accountable for:
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with acquisitions
- Capturing and optimizing the value of our acquisitions
- Ensuring consistency of acquisition standard delivery across regions
We are therefore looking for someone with demonstrable global M&A transaction experience who will:
- Support the transaction processes from sourcing/origination to transaction documentation and completion
- Lead all due diligence work streams, lead internal and external advisors
- Lead the production of the integration and issues mitigation plans during acquisition, in close cooperation with the Heads of Corporate Development in regions, with Regional teams and Central functions
- Project Manage the entire school or group of schools integration
- Support the Corporate Development Director on managing internal and external strategic studies on growth strategy, market prioritization, and capital deployment prioritization for Nord Anglia Education
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong academic background with either an MBA,Master in Finance, CFA , ACA or CA
- &A transaction experience on at least 2 continents gained either (by order of preference) in corporate M&A, private equity, transaction team of a big 4 accounting firm, investment bank
- Successfully integrated acquired business in an organisation, ideally across several countries.
- At least 5 years' experience leading all aspects of M&A due diligence
- Experience of education sector, preferably K12, would be desirable
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating from Hong Kong to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn't be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
FRG Technology Consulting