Data Business Analyst - CRM
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by NORD ANGLIA EDUCATION-2
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Data Business Analyst - CRM to ensure we have high data quality, enabling reporting and providing key insights to business stakeholders ranging from school teams to Regional and Central leadership. You will define and implement measurement strategies aligned with Marketing and Admissions objectives; producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our new London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to support the structured reporting from our analytics programme, providing key insights to business stakeholders to support data driven decision making. You will lead reporting process globally for around 60 schools - delivering quality reports, with accurate data to provide the business with clarity on performance.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Data Business Analyst - CRM with over three years of experience in data analysis / business analysis / data management and insights, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available data and ensure appropriate processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for reporting.
- Global rollout of systematic process for data migration and cleansing, from multiple legacy systems to one global CRM system and structure. Effectively balance the need for efficiency and automation against specific needs of individual schools and ensuring data integrity.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analysis / Business Analysis / Data Management / Insights.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical reporting requirements.
- Hands-on experience in ETL-activities (e.g. data extraction and cleaning, data normalization, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience in process improvement and implementation.
- Experience working within a marketing / business intelligence environment.
- Experience in measuring and analysing marketing campaigns and CRM processes.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills - with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Experience with CRM and BI solutions and implementations (Salesforce, SSRS & PowerBI) would be of great benefit.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world's leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating from Hong Kong to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn't be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world's leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Understanding Recruitment Ltd
The Global Search Company