Project Support Officer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by FDM GROUP PLC
Project Support Officer - Graduate Programme
Are you a graduate who is still unsure on your future career? No fear, here at FDM we offer a range of options to kick-start your career within the technology industry. Whether you are more business or technically focused, we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to pursue a career in business and IT consulting. That's why, in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK's leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world's most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Project Support Officer will begin in one of FDM's training academies in London, Leeds, Birmingham or Glasgow, where you will receive commercially relevant training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients from our impressive list across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
FDM's Project Support Officer (PSO) Programme will teach you how to provide project managers with support for a single project or portfolio, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and in line with project objectives. This will include learning how to prepare progress reports, monitor project schedules and manage budgets. Once trained and working on client site, you will be able to progress into more senior roles such as Junior Project Manager or Project Manager. FDM PSO consultants can work in a variety of industries from Finance to Media and Transportation to Gaming.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
- A natural problem solver, with the ability to analyse and identify various issues
- Degree of 2.2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-pasted environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you've been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? To apply please visit our website via the button below.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd