Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by YOUNG FUTURES
Young Futures is a growing CIC that provides high quality accommodation, key-working support and therapies to young people leaving the care of London Local Authorities. The services we provide help raise self-esteem, improve resilience, support life-long learning and promote inclusion.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, talented and passionate part-time FD to join our team. The FD will be joining at a significant time in our development, as we extend our service offer with new projects. We are moving into a position of solid profitability with a positive balance sheet, following the undertaking of a major capital project in 2016, and current trading from core operations is at an all-time high.
We offer a working environment that values staff, promotes improvement and is small enough to give all staff a real chance to influence and achieve.
Do you have:
- A proven track record in collaborating with others and achieving results.
- Strategic financial management and technical experience applicable to working in a growing social enterprise.
- Line-management experience in developing and supporting others.
- An understanding of the sector; support cliff young care leavers typically experience; and the challenges in delivering high quality services to this cohort.
Young Futures offers:
- Excellent salary.
- Professional development and access to extensive training opportunities.
- Opportunities to be involved in service development and, most importantly, help others.
Please see the attached Job Description and Application Form. CVs will not be considered.
If you think you meet the requirements set out in the attachments and are passionate about improving the outcomes for young people then we would welcome and encourage your interest. The deadline for the submission of completed Application Forms is 5pm on Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
If you'd like to discuss the position prior to applying then please call Osman Jama, CEO, on or email via the button below.