Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by RMS Recruitment
PAYE £10 - £12.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Sheet metal experience
* Experience of working with aluminium, Stainless & mild steel
* TIG and MIG welding a variety of parts in both thick and thin plate
* The ability to read and work from engineering drawings is essential in both first and third angle projection
* Excellent attention to detail and the desire to learn new skills.
* The ability to weld free hand as well as doing jig work is essential.
* The ability to fabricate to a high standard with minimum supervision.
* The ability to JIG their own work up
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, 8am till 1.30 Friday. Occasional overtime maybe required.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise
About Solutions Recruitment
North West Recycling Group
G2 Recruitment Solutions
Dunmow Waste Management