Mental Health Support Worker (Eating Disorders CAM
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Local Care Force is currently recruiting Mental Health Support workers to work within a CAMHS (18Years+) eating disorder unit in Cheadle. We currently have on-going day's shifts available with the likeliness of contract work.
* Must be professional, and reliable
* To have at least 6 months UK experience
* Experience of working within mental health, desirable but not essential
* PMVA/NAPPI/MAPPA desirable but not essential
* Experience of working within a CAMHS setting, desirable but not essential
* Experience of working within an eating disorder unit, desirable but not essential
Main role responsibilities of the (MHSW) Mental health support worker
* Work within mental health hospitals, eating disorders, CAMHS services.
* You will be supporting young adults with challenging behaviours, eating disorders and complex needs
* Check each patients needs and progress
* Create a safe and positive living environment.
* Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
* Liaise with patients' families.
* Work within a multidisciplinary team.
On going work that matches your skill set and experience
The support of a dedicated consultant that is available 24/7
FREE ongoing specialist training
Competitive rates of pay
Flexible work that matches your lifestyle
A generous referral scheme! Recommend your friends and be rewarded.
If you would like to join an agency that genuinely cares about you, then call Penney today for an informal chat.