Occupational Therapist OT (Occupational Therapist #)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by KA Recruiting Inc.
JOB TITLE: Occupational Therapist
POSITION TYPE: Full Time and Per Diem Opportunities
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Our Rehab Team is expanding and looking for passionate therapists to join our growing team
Join a 296 bed industry leading Skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions.. The rehab department utilizes Optima Therapy for billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist.
The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW:
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Free Online Continuing Education
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- 401K Program
- Screens, examines and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Responsible for Clinical Programming
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards
- Graduate of an accredited Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff