IT Systems Specialist
Posted on Sep 15, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
The IT System Specialist will be an integral part of the ITS Infrastructure team supporting the company's enterprise systems and users. The ideal candidates will have experiencing explaining complex solutions to intricate problems and will thrive on helping people reach their goals. Company is looking for team-oriented, highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in IT. The position will be based in Bremen Indiana Plant but will routinely support the Lafayette, Waukegan, Carol Stream and Lincolnshire sites. It will also be required to travel when needed for SAP Go lives, acquisitions, site closures, etc.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the functions and Back End of company's software program so you can walk users through the steps to achieve specific goals.
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times.
- Develop short and long term goals, KPI's and objects.
- On time project completion.
- Resolve incidents and service requests in a timely manner.
- 40% travel required to support surrounding sites (Lafayette, Waukegan, Carol Stream, Lincolnshire) as well as others as needed
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in troubleshooting Dell Latitude and Precision model PCs, Zebra label printers, mobile computers, and other IT end user devices.
- Network troubleshooting and understanding.
- Strong technical acumen and computer skills required.
- Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter with good organizational skills, keen focus on details, proven ability to meet tight deadlines and to perform in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as required to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Audio Visual equipment, setup and support.
- 100% onsite working environment.
- Associates Degree in an IT related field required.
- Nimble Learning
- Customer Focus
- Plans & Aligns
- Balances Stakeholders
- Action Oriented
About the company:
Leader in technology and innovation, company is one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Company and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, company supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools.
Benefits Company Offers:
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave