Registered Care Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Salary: An attractive package of salary & benefits is available to the right candidate
Bluebird Care harrow are a leading homecare provider, we continuously provide high standards of care to our customers within the local area. we are currently recruiting for a registered manager to join our team.
You will provide strong, strategic leadership to the team to enable us to provide the highest quality homecare and customer service. You will lead a team dedicated to supporting customers to maintain their independence and to achieving their aspirations and goals.
Within this role, you will be:
* Accountable to the directors/shareholders of the business
* Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
* Achievement of sales targets and delivery within budgets.
* To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
* Ultimate responsibility for all staff.
* To manage recruitment and effective development of care staff.
* To ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
* Implementation of complaints procedure.
* To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises.
* Preparing information for invoicing and payroll.
* Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis.
You must want customers to experience a standard of care that would be good enough for your own family. This means valuing the unique qualities of each customer and seeing the whole person, not just a list of care needs. It is essential that you are passionate about promoting the dignity and rights of each customer. We want to be an aspirational company to work for and need leaders to implement our vision to the team.
Due to the nature of the work we are only able to accept applicants within reasonable distance of our office.
• Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a management role within homecare
• NVQ/QCF level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
• A very high level of customer service
• Be fully practiced and up to speed with CQC compliance
• Excellent understanding of the principles of high quality person centred care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
• A strong commitment to always promoting the rights of each customer and to keep their wishes at the centre of their care and support
• Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
• Hands on operational and day to day management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong organisational/planning skills
• Very high attention to detail
• An innovative approach to care and service development
If this sounds like you, and, you are interested in being part of something amazing, please click apply