Test Engineer - Mechanical
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by JAM Recruitment Ltd
(37.5 Hours - Flexible Working)
A specialist manufacturing company in the Oxfordshire region is expanding throughout 2019. As part of their growth, they require the skills of a Test Engineer to manage the preparation, verification and execution of test to meet regulatory and customer requirements.
* Ensure that the appropriate tests are planned, verified and results reported accurately.
* Lead the development of test plans to regulatory standards.
* Deliver test equipment, jigs & fixtures and associated documentations.
* Oversee testing to ensure that the protocol is being adhered to.
* Test protocol and report technical/statistical writing skills.
* Experience of Mechanical/Electrical Test Engineering.
* Experience of Test Method Validation (MSA/GR&R)
* Experience of working within a regulated test environment (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a state-of-the-art manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive salary, flexible working, up to 15% pension and many other lifestyle and family benefits.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
If you feel this Test Engineer role is suited to somebody that you know, then JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn £200 in vouchers following the successful placement of any candidate you refer to us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn