Design Engineer | Injection Moulding | Medical Device
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by JAM Recruitment Ltd
Excellent Salaries - 37.5 Hours - Flexible Working
A specialist manufacture in the Oxfordshire area is expanding throughout 2019. As part of their growth, they require the skills of a Design Engineer to work multi projects, researching and developing new technologies and applications, and engineering a wide range of products and devices for various world leading Pharmaceutical companies.
As a Design Engineer, you'll be:
* Responsible for developing and engineering features, components, and assemblies in 3D CAD (Solidworks).
* Generating new and revise 2D detailed engineering drawing with consideration to manufacturing tolerances, measurement and controlling design intent.
* Create well reasoned and thorough technical reports to support engineering analysis, design decisions and design verification and technical investigations.
* Interacting and communicating with project teams to support and design lead roles.
* Assisting project delivery by supporting in the creation of project plans and controlling design projects.
Your skills and experience:
* Mechanical design and development of plastic parts for injection moulding with full understanding of tooling requirements and features.
* Able to create, understand, and develop complex features, components and assemblies.
* Proficient CAD user (Solidworks) - 3D, 2D, Surfacing
* Plastics material knowledge
* Design for manufacture experience
* Experience within medical or a similar regulated industry.
This is a great opportunity for Design Engineer join an ambitious manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be working on products and projects that make a real difference to the quality of life of millions of people worldwide.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive package and generous benefits package.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
If this Design Engineer role isn't of interest to yourself, but you know of someone who could be, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you give us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment Ltd