Industrialisation Engineer - Automated Machinery
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by JAM Recruitment Ltd
Excellent Salaries - 37.5 Hours - Flexible Working
A specialist manufacture in the Oxfordshire area is expanding throughout 2019. As part of their growth, they require the skills of an additional Industrialisation Engineer to provide engineering support to various manufacturing and assembly projects. You'll be developing specifications, sourcing appropriate suppliers and managing assigned projects through validation to completion.
As a Project Engineer, you'll be:
• Responsible for providing technical support on assigned projects during design development to ensure robust Design for Manufacture. (Ease of assembly, tooling requirements and material selection).
• Preparing specifications for assembly, moulding and ancillary equipment.
• Participating and performing risk assessments (Design FMEA's, Process FMEA's).
• Working cross functionally in support of validation documentation writing and execution of test activities.
Your skills and experience:
• Proven track record of delivering technical projects on time and in budget.
• Experience of component and process Validation in a GMP environment
• Understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques.
• Experience of preparing specification to meet customer requirements.
• Previous experience of working in a regulated environment - Medical Device (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Industrialisation Engineer (Automation) join an ambitious manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive package and generous benefits package.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
If this Industrialisation Engineer (Automation) role isn't of interest to yourself, but you know of someone who could be, JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you give us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment Ltd
Science Solutions Recruitment Ltd