Process Engineer - Medical Device Manufacturing
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by JAM Recruitment Ltd
(37.5 Hours - Flexitime)
A specialist manufacturing company in the Oxford area are expanding throughout 2018. As part of their growth, they require the skills of a Process Engineer - Medical Device Manufacturing to be responsible for ensuring that all automated machinery operations are carried out in a manner that maximises efficiency and minimises cost. You'll achieve this by maintaining the current operation to optimum performance and by introducing new techniques, initiatives and practices.
Process Engineer Responsibilities
Responsible for reviewing and improving production methods to maximise efficiency, quality and yield.
* Monitor, record and report machinery performance in order to identify trends and continuous improvement opportunities.
* To liaise with the customer on performance, projects and technical activities associated with automated machinery.
* To ensure that permanent and effective corrective action is taken as a result of any quality, safety or production concern.
* Carryout and support investigations associated with the manufactured product, working with departments such as quality, moulding and R in order to establish root cause and corrective actions.
To be successful in the role of Process Engineer you must have:
* Considerable process engineering and manufacturing development experience
* Proven experience of managing and delivering high value turnkey projects.
* Ability to generate and present concise and accurate technical information to various internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities.
* Experience of highly regulated environments (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a state of the art manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive salary, flexible working, up to 15% pension and many other lifestyle and family benefits.
To apply for the process engineer positon click the *APPLY NOW* button
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
If you feel this Process Engineer role is suited to somebody that you know, then JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn £200 in vouchers following the successful placement of any candidate you refer to us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
TRS Consulting Services Limited
JAM Recruitment Ltd