Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Precision People
The successful Fire Engineers will be working for the industry's leading organisation. You will be working for an employer that...
* Has offices internationally
* Designs innovative Fire Safety Strategies for the industry's most impressive projects
* Has airports, world-cup stadiums, and multi-storey towers among its portfolio
* Provides unparalleled career progression opportunities
* Pays a competitive basic salary, bonus + benefits
* Sponsors your path to becoming a Chartered Fire Engineer
* At least 1 years' Fire Engineering experience designing Fire Safety Strategies for buildings
* Proven track record of working to BS 9999 / 9991 / 7974
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Fire-related discipline
* Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
* Excellent communication skills
* CFD modelling and NFPA experience an advantage
The following benefits are available to the successful Fire Engineer
* Basic Salary £30,000 - 70,000 per annum + bonus
* 25 days holiday + STAT
* Private medical insurance
* Ongoing training & development
About Precision Recruitment
This Fire Engineer role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Fire Engineer Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Vanessa on (phone number removed) between 8.30am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Fire Engineer
Trinity Fire & Security Systems
Oatley Recruitment & Consultancy
PDA Search & Selection
Marlowe Fire & Security