Senior Environmental Consultant (Land Quality)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Precision People
We have exciting opportunities for a Senior Environmental Consultant (Contaminated Land) in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Leeds, Edinburgh, and Peterborough.
The successful Senior Land Quality Consultant will be working for an employer who:
* Is located in 30 countries
* Provides excellent career progression opportunities
* Pays a competitive basic salary + benefits
As the successful Senior Environmental Land Quality Consultant, you will have a relevant Bachelors degree in a scientific discipline. You will have a good understanding of environmental and waste legislation, the EIA process, phase i and ii site investigation as well as land remediation work. As a Senior Consultant, you will also have a proven track record of project management (including financial).
The following benefits are available to the successful Senior Environmental Consultant:
* Competitive salary + bonus
* 25 days holiday + STAT
* Pension contributions
* Flexible working policy
* Medical and dental care
About Precision Recruitment
This Senior Environmental Consultant (contaminated land) role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Senior Environmental Consultant Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Vanessa on (phone number removed) between 8.30am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Senior Environmental Consultant (land quality - London)