Draughtsman - Architectural Metalwork
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Encore Personnel
£30k - £40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a time served Draughtsman experienced in architectural steelwork fabrication (stair and balustrade regulation knowledge essential), to join a well-established engineering company that speicalises in architectural metalwork. Setting industry standards, they are recognised throughout the country for their quality of work.
* £30K - £40K depending on experience
* Top 10 architectural metalwork company
* To be part of a company with an excellent reputation for high quality fabrication standards
* Strong order book
* Contributory Pension
* 25 Days Annual Leave & Statutory Holidays
THE ROLE: As a Draughtsman you will be responsible for producing General Arrangement Drawings though to working Fabrication Drawings, Liaising with Architects/Clients and Site Measuring.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Draughtsman will have:
* Degree educated in relevant engineering discipline or time served Draughtsman
* Proven track record in producing various Architectural Metal detailing work - staircases / stairways, balustrades, Balconies, Canopies
* Working knowledge and up-to-date with regulations (stair and balustrade)
* Fully conversant using AutoCAD
* Have the ability to work on their own initiative to a high standard and effectively in a team
* Be committed, driven, enthusiastic and motivated
* Ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Taher Rahman or (phone number removed).
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500