Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by ACS Performance
ACS are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining a flexible approach to carrying out all engineering duties as defined by the Technical Services department.
The successful candidate will provide timely and regular communication to the Technical Services Team Leader about operational issues, ensuring the earliest possible resolution and providing appropriate support as required, displaying the ability to make decisions.
* An experienced Mechanical Engineer who can bring a wealth of maintenance experience to the team
* Ideally you will be apprenticeship trained with experience in an industrial environment
* Good understanding and knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics systems would be of benefit
* Demonstrates a clear commitment to achieving high standards of customer service.
* Anticipates and focuses on the needs of customers as a priority (both internal and external) and acts to ensure they are met
* ONC or BTEC equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
ACS are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you desire
Automation Experts Ltd