Surveyor Party Chief
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by ACS Performance
Summary: - Our client is currently recruiting for a Party Chief within the Geophysics Department. This person will report to the Project Delivery Manager and will have engineering or surveying as their core trained discipline.
Whilst working as a Party Chief will be the primary role the nature of work within the department and on small vessels means that your core trained discipline (Survey, Geophysics, engineering, etc) will still be a large part of the job.
* Lead offshore survey teams, maximising productivity and efficiency.
* Interpret and implement all contract requirements for each project.
* Ensure project deliverables are produced on-time and to the standard demanded by the project requirements.
* Liaise with client representative and the project manager.
* Implement and administer safe working practices amongst offshore survey team, including implementing all safety policies and procedures where they involve the offshore survey team.
* Oversee all mobilisation checks and calibrations.
* Oversee the production and filing of high-quality project documentation including operational logs, QA and processing logs, daily meeting minutes, calibration details, safety briefing logs, mobilisation checks, daily progress reports and documenting verbal instructions from client.
* Oversee all offshore quality control and provide final approval of all offshore deliverables.
* Ensure that all offshore requirements have been completed to the required standard prior to leaving the survey site.
ACS are recruiting for a Party Chief. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Party Chief, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Party Chief, It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Party Chief, I with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Party Chief, role you desire