Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Shifts: Weekday shift available
Salary: £10-12ph + Shift Allowance
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are working with a global manufacturing organisation that delivers high precision machined parts for a CNC Turner in Rotherham.
Key Duties of a CNC Turner:
* Set and operate CNC Turner with Fanuc controls.
* Verify and edit CAM programmes to meet business demands.
* Work to tight tolerances and quality check your own work using CMM.
* Utilise your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
* Preferably apprentice trained in CNC / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of Fanuc controls.
Salary & Benefits
* Up to 30% shift allowance
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions, please contact Deborah Ashmore of Nicholas Associates on (phone number removed).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Technical Recruiter Ltd