M&E Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Role - M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 ( Depending on experience )
Working on projects from inspection to completion the role will require you to take ownership and responsibility for the projects and the teams working on them. Building and managing relationships is a key element of this role.
Responsibilities of a M&E Quantity Surveyor will include
* Oversee and carry out all surveying activity in relation to M&E packages
* Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
* Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
* Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
* Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with customer in a timely manner
* Manage the subcontract tender process - including the selection of sub - contractors and provision of all relevant contract documentation
* Ensure that each sub-contractors account is managed strictly in accordance with terms and conditions
Skills and knowledge fir the role of M&E Quantity Surveyor will include
* Background in construction or building & ability to read drawing / plans
* Experience of M&E Quantity Surveying and financial knowledge of construction costs
* An in depth understanding of contracts and the tender process
* Experience in procurement, commercial governance, risk and opportunity management, and cost forecasting & reporting
* Bachelors degree in Quantity Surveying
* Knowledge of the M&E market including costs of labour and resources and the M&E product market
If you would like to apply for this role please e-mail your CV / call (phone number removed) or simply click apply.
Quantity Surveying / RICS / MRICS //
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
O'Neill & Brennan
Avocet Recruitment Limited