Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias or Multi-Skilled)
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by BMS Performance
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with strong electrical knowledge looking for a new challenge?
THE ROLE: You will be responsible for planned maintenance and breakdown repair of the companyâ€™s machines and equipment.
THE COMPANY: Run a 24/7 production linerunningthermoforming and extrusion machines. They produce plastic moulded trays for the food industry. It is a fast-paced environment thatmaintainsBRC standards.
* Perform service and maintenance on electrical components.
* Carry out routine inspections
* Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Reactive â€" fault find, diagnose and fix any issues
* Continental shift - days and nights
* Maintenance background
* Good electrical knowledge
* Basic mechanical
* PLC Fault Finding
* 17th edition (or similar)
* 3 phase knowledge
* Plastic industry
* Fast paced production line
* Thermoforming/extrusion experience
* Robotic/Automated machinery
* Basic Salary: £28,900 + Overtime
* Discretionary 5% bonus
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Pension, Health care contribution
BMS Performance specialises in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We screen all candidates remotely allowing us to make sure we can accurately represent you when submitting your CV for a role.
If you have previously spoken to a BMS Engineering Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Groundwork North East and Cumbria
Theo James Recruitment