Civils / Drainage Technician
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Conrad Consulting Ltd
They have a number of offices across the East of England and each team delivers seamless project delivery across a diverse sector base.
They currently have a vacancy for a Technician to join their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis to work within their skilled Civils team.
* A minimum of 2 years' industry experience
* Drainage & highway design experience essential
* Experience preparing Flood Risk Assessments
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential
* Knowledge of Revit advantageous but not essential
* Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
The successful Infrastructure Technician will become an integral part of their close-knit team in Ipswich working on roads & drainage schemes.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package as well as a varied project workload & friendly working environment.
If you'd like to apply for this Infrastructure Technician position, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered