Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Precision People
Industry: Lift & Escalator
Division: Maintenance team
Office Location: Hertfordshire, Midlands, East Anglia (depending on your location)
Salary: £60,000 + 20% Bonus
Benefits: Executive Company Car, Expenses,
Phone, Laptop, 25 days Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance
* Are you a proven Operations Manager that can lead and coach a team of Maintenance Supervisors to reach the Maintenance operations targets and objectives?
* Have you got the knowledge and passion to drive specific business change initiatives, ensuring business benefits realization, and promoting customer centric and service mindset?
* Safety of employees and end-users, ensuring safety is a mindset without any compromises
* Responsible for a high level of customer satisfaction in the region or unit
* Lead the maintenance operations, ensuring the quality and profitability of service delivery
* Individual target setting and action planning takes place annually and is followed-up in regular reviews (Field Operations Management Model FOMM)
* Cascading the FL and regional direction and targets to his/her team
* Setting Operations Plans for Lift Engineer Supervisors which support them achieving their objectives
* Ensure safety and business process are regularly audited, corrective actions implemented
* Responsible for driving the deployment and following up the progress of initiatives.
Leadership / People management
* Leads and coaches the Lift Engineer Supervisors managing performance of the team through weekly 1-on-1 discussion.
* Ensures adequate resources to achieve targets of maintenance operations team
* Drives employee engagement initiatives
* Accountable for developing the competences of the maintenance operations team
* Actively works with customers to find ways to win with customers
* Coach team of supervisors, and technicians to be customer-centric
* Accountable that customer experience acceleration touch-points are followed during the whole maintenance contract life-cycle
* 4-year college degree minimum or work experience equivalent.
* Customer relationship management skills and experience
* Market and customer business understanding
* Project management skills and experience
* Wide knowledge of construction industry contracts and their management is an advantage
* Prior working experience in customer relationship management is an asset
* Minimum 5 years work experience
Interested in this Operations Manager role reference Job I.D - 19019 Get in touch today!
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on (phone number removed) or email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)
The Bike Project