Industrial Door Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Alecto Recruitment
Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an Industrial door Engineer looking for a new challenge.
Our client are a highly successful Door manufacturer who have been going for over 150 years now, specialising in Industrial and Automatic Doors. They are currently searching for over an experienced and skilled Industrial door Engineer to cover Norwich and Surrounding Areas.
This company carry out service, maintenance and installations of Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, loading bays, high speed doors, roller shutters and sectional overhead doors
The position has come about due to continued growth and they are looking for an Engineer who has the knowledge and experience to do the job, but someone who is also hungry enough to want to progress their career.
* Operating as a service engineer working from home you will be responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of door systems including Industrial Doors, loading bays, high speed doors, roller shutters and sectional overhead doors.
* The position will entail routine maintenance and PPM work on customers sites
* You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of door systems on customers premises
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Previous experience with Industrial doors is essential, preferably in a field based role.
* Mechanical Engineering skills
* Electrical skills & qualifications, Installation and BS th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations would be Ideal
* 2391 or 2394 &2395 Test and inspect is desirable
* CSCS Card
You must have a proven track record within the Industrial Door industry to apply for this position
* £25000-£27000 Basic
* Fully Expensed Company Van
* Company Smart Phone
* Contributory Pension
* Overtime /Bonuses
* 28 Days Holiday development programmes
* Training and Progression through internal training and career
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on