Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Precision People
Service, Repair & Call-Out
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE, OT available,
Benefits: Travel paid, 25 Days holiday, van, fuel paid, company pension
We are on the lookout for a skilled Service, Repair and Call-out Engineer with a minimum of 5 years post NVQ 3 qualification experience working in the lift industry. As a skilled Lift Engineer working in the lift industry, you will be expected to manage your own service and repairs routes. Upon scheduled service visits if repairs are required this will be expected as part of the visit.
Your route will be covering Birmingham or all of West Midlands, depending on your location and preference. This role will be to service passenger lifts, goods lifts and minor and major repairs.
The Lift Service and Repair Engineer will carry out service and repairs to a range of lift equipment on customer sites in a safe, professional and cost-effective manner, maintaining documentation of all works carried out in line with Health and Safety and Quality procedures. The role will involve working to a planned schedule of repair and maintenance jobs at our client's premises.
If you are an experienced Lift Service Engineer, Lift Engineer, Service and Breakdown Engineer, Modernisation Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Service and Repairs Engineer, Service and call-Out Engineer in the Lift and Escalator industry, lift industry, we want to hear from you!
* Completing minor repair work - reducing the risk of breakdowns, accidents & emergency repairs
* To provide a high-quality personalized service
* Inspect, clean, lubricate and adjust all components for optimum performance
* All types and makes of passenger, goods and service lifts.
* Detailed report of the work carried out at each service visit.
* Identification of weak and faulty parts before they cause a problem
* Priority repair work following a breakdown
* Take part in the on-call rota
* Experienced Lift engineer (NVQ 3 qualified mandatory)
* Industry Knowledge & proven experience (minimum of 3 years)
* Service & Repairs
* Confident with a range of manufacturers is desirable
* Experience working on standby as part of an on-call rota
Interested in this Lift Engineer position? Use reference - Job I.D: 19200 & Get in touch today!
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on (phone number removed) or email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Technique Selection Ltd