Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by EMBS
CNC Miller Required - Manchester based!!!
EMBS are currently in partnership with a superb precision engineering company located in Manchester. This company has over 100 years worth of history and a plethora of prestige behind it.
Specialising in manufacturing plastics, predominantly the petrochemical and oil & gas industries ensures a comfortable and clean atmosphere for all employees. Our client works with companies all across the globe therefore having a diverse customer base.
Having plans after work on a Friday night has never been easier, as you will be leaving the workplace in the same clean state you originally started in.
Our client is on the lookout for a professional, enthusiastic CNC Miller who is willing to progress within their career.
You will be required to perform setting, operating and online programming on Fanuc system controls, using a Dahlil MCV 1060 miller.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
* Manual machining experience is ideal but NOT essential
* Apprentice trained is preferable but again NOT essential
* Methodical approach and willingness to learn
* Ability to set & operate and online program (part program minimum) on Fanuc system controls
* Ability to fully configure 4 axis milling machine without supervision - Strong 3 axis millers WILL be considered
* Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
* Past experience within the precision engineering markets - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
* Ability to manufacture small & large batch precision engineering components
* Ability to inspect own parts
* Ability to multi man machines
In return our client is offering:
* Competitive salary: up to £13.50 p/h (dependant on experience) + shifts if working nights.
* Friendly and family like atmosphere
* Calm and professional ethos
* Government pension scheme of 3% from employee and 3% from the employer
* 20 + 8 days of holiday with additional 5 days off for Christmas and New Year shutdown!
* Overtime available at premium rates: X1/2 Monday to Friday and Saturday, X2 Sunday
* Attendance bonus
* Succession planning and progression opportunities available
* Appraisals to ensure all candidates are on track to where they want to be with their short, medium and long term career goals
* Free car parking
Last but not least... FREE TEA AND COFFEE!!!
* Days only 7.30 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday
* Nights only 4 pm - 2:30 am Monday to Thursday
* Days & nights rotating