Mobile Plumber Fabric Technician
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by PRS
* To carry out reactive maintenance repairs across various contracts.
* To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
* To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
* To participate in flexible working hours and out-of-hours emergency cover as required by the contract.
* To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development, to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
* To assist other trades as/when required.
* To undertake any other duties as directed by Managers within the remit of the role
* Trade Background & Plumbing Qualifications.
* Extensive Knowledge in building fabric services.
* Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
* Ability to act on own initiative.
* Full clean driving license.
* Company Van
* 1000 miles personal use per month
* Fuel card
* Parking card
* 22 days annual leave, plus one additional day every year of service (up to 35 days)