Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Ford & Stanley Limited
Would you relish the challenge of working for a national freight organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford and Stanley Talentwise - Technical recruitment specialists are looking to speak with Electrical Maintenance Engineers who are able to maintain PLC's, AC/DC Motors, Control Panels. If this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large Freight company who will aid you in furthering your career within the business into a more senior role and assist you expand your skill-set within Electrical maintenance.
Location(s): Southampton, Portsmouth
Role and Responsibilities:
* To manage / maintain and carryout all designated engineering activities, to ensure that business requirements and operational availability of assets are fully maximised in cooperation with other departments
* To adhere and fully comply with all relevant company safety standards, rules and regulations to ensure that yourself, those working with you, and the overall business is protected
* To carry out all duties in accordance with safety management systems and requirements
* To carry out all tasks in an efficient and economic manner without prejudice to items
You will have previous experience in an Equipment Maintenance role.
* Your previous career must have been within engineering and you will have good Electrical knowledge on PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Control Panels.
* Basic Mechanical knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
* You will have a Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
* Not adverse to working outside in all weathers.
* Electrical Maintenance on PLC's, Control Panels and AC/DC Motors.
* Qualified or time-served Electrical Maintenance
* Responsible, methodical and good attention to detail
* Good team player with a can-do attitude
Likely job titles: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Plant Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer