Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
The role is with a global leader in their market and are investing heavily in both staff and equipment. The salary can be increased through bonus, shift allowance, overtime etc.
This position offers the opportunity to play a huge part in the growth and success of the site, with future career opportunities available.
The focus on the role is to carry out reactive and preventive maintenance tasks within a manufacturing/production environment.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Working as part of a multi skilled team maintaining complex specialised equipment
2. Create equipment documentation (BOM's, schematics, wiring schedules etc.)
3. Strong focus on contributing to continuous improvement and ensuring high health and safety standards
To apply you should have
1. Relevant academic and working background in Electrical/Mechanical/Control Engineering
2. Experience of maintaining automated machinery-control's PLC'S
3. Willingness to work shifts and be trained on new skills and machinery
The role requires candidates to be able to be flexible on shifts, including nights, weekends and on call.
Shift allowance of 25% is paid on any nights or weekend shifts. 37.5 hours/week.
Overtime at time and a 1/2/double time.
Bonus is paid out monthly and can be 10% of basic salary.
For more information on this exiting position, please email your CV to Nick Smith
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited