Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Concept Resourcing
We are a leading National Facilities Maintenance Company who specialise in providing full service solutions to clients within the Air Conditioning, Plumbing, M&E, Refrigeration, Heating and Gas Industries throughout a range of commercial premises throughout the UK.
You will be servicing, diagnosing and repairing Commercial Gas Boilers and heating systems/ equipment and be confident in both PPM and reactive works.
* Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 3 years.
* Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
* Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
* Experience with HVAC systems is desirable but NOT essential.
* 17th Edition/ Electrical skills/ would be desirable but are NOT essential.
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Salary from £38,000
* 40 hour week
* Paid door to door (minus 45 minutes each way)
* On Call 1 in 4 paid at £30 per hour
* Overtime available
* 33 days holiday
* Sick Pay
* Company van with private usage, PDA, mobile phone, pension, life insurance and fuel card all provided.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Commercial Gas, Combustion, ACS, COCN1, HVAC, Engineer, Technician
Norton Rose Fulbright
Claremont Consulting Ltd