Commercial Gas Engineer - Oxford
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Concept Resourcing
We are a market leading Heating Services Company who specialise in the service, repair and installation of a variety of commercial systems within schools, retail, plant room's theatres and many more.
As an engineer you will be working on the service, repair and installation of commercial systems throughout Oxford.
* Must have experience on Service, Repair and Installation of commercial systems (Boilers & Associated equipment).
* Be able to Carry out diagnostic and fault finding
* Purging, strength testing & gas pipework installation up to (or above) 6″.
* Maintain PPM Paperwork.
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment.
* Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Salary £34,000
* 40 hours
* Overtime available - Time and half
* Progression Training
* On call 1 in 8
* Company Van
* Door to Door
Relevant skills: Commercial Gas, CCN1, COCN1, Engineer
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation