Internal Sales Engineer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by West Park Recruitment Ltd
* Keen to focus on innovative solutions in manufacturing production and MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations)?
* Interested in the growth of IoT and Industry 4.0 within industrial automation and the journey to the Smart Factory?
Whether early in your career, a seasoned maintenance engineer (electrical or mechanical) or somewhere in between…
* utilise your engineering knowledge "off the tools"?
* Work with innovative products and solutions in a technical engineering support function?
* Join a global market leading supplier to engineers.
As an Internal Sales Engineer you will provide technical support over a range of electrical and mechanical products and applications...
* Electrical or Electronic Engineering
* Mechanical Design and Production Engineering
* MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations), tooling, site safety and PPE
...for both internal and external customers.
This is a broad based engineering support role which will see you;
* Work with the sales teams and engage with customers to understand their needs and look for ways to meet these through established and new supplier products.
* Work closely with suppliers to understand their capabilities to help resolve queries.
* Focus on new technical developments with big data, IoT / Industry 4.0 across MRO and Industrial automation.
Mainly office based, c10% of time you will also get out 'on site' for joint customer visits with the account management team.
Our client place a strong emphasis on investing in their people and you will gain world class developmental support to advance your skillset and range of knowledge.
1. A global market leader, in significant in-growth
2. A highly collaborative, innovative and people focussed business.
3. Genuine opportunities for career progression and personal growth.
To start your personal continuous improvement journey and join a truly innovative business, apply to Jonathan Howe at West Park Recruitment