Multi-Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias)
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Omni RMS
* Carry out all planned and reactive maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical assets, including basic plumbing, fabric and HVAC tasks as required under contract.
* Work on a multi-site portfolio, developing and managing relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments
* Deputise for the supervisor when required, help with supervision of sub-contractors.
* Use imitative to identify opportunities for, and then organise and manage to completion, any additional works.
* 17th Edition, C+G Electrically approved.
* Basic mechanical, plumbing, fabric and HVAC qualifications or skills.
* Computer literate.
* Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of H&S procedures.
* Full driving licence.
Please apply below, for immediate review
FDR Plumbing and Heating Ltd