Passenger Lift Service Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Alecto Recruitment
Alecto Recruitment have an opportunity for an experienced passenger lift or elevator specialist to move into Management position with a UK leading consultant, or for an already experienced Service Manager looking to move into the managing of a consultancy.
Our client has been operating in the UK now for over 40 years. They are a UK leading Passenger Lift Consultancy who offer a broad service range including just customers who just want to simply know what their options are, right the way up to customers who want help from the design all the way up to Installation and Service plans.
The consultancy can help any company in the UK who has a Passenger Lift/Elevator within their business and requires advice on the best means to maintain the services surrounding it.
Within the Maintenance Management side they are able to offer a full service for Passenger Lifts including Technical support, Online access to information, a central point of contact, agree limitations of authority to act on behalf of their clients, maintain asset listing, health and safety equipment upgrades, management of supplementary tests and certificates, Cost management, risk management and assessments, managing audits and real time reporting.
* Manage a small team who look after the Passenger Lift portfolios
* Ensure the day to day running of the department matches the standards the company strives to deliver
* Update schedules for each tender including costs and repairs.
* Make recommendations to customers and put in place a maintenance agreement
* Update the asset register every 6 months or as legislated
* Manage the LOLER testing on customers equipment and ensure these are done on a regular basis and reports are kept filed.
* Approve or reject contractor quotations depending on whether they are correct or not
* Set up and run meetings with clients with full reports and review the KPIs with the contractors
* Always look for new opportunities and markets to which the team can aim to provide help with.
* Must have experience/knowledge within the Passenger Lift industry
* Have a strong understanding of the Engineering and After sales side to the Lift industry
* Have a good understanding of modern-day facilities management
* Managerial experience is advantageous
* Must have a strong understanding of LOLER regulations
* Have confidence in preparing and running business meetings with clients
* Have a strong academical background
* Ability to motivate themselves and staff around them
* Portfolio management experience is highly desirable
* Car Allowance
* Private Medical Care
* Critical Care Cover
* 24 days holiday + 8 bank holiday (32 total)
* 5% company pension contribution
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support