Disability Equipment Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Alecto Recruitment
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer, preferably with experience on Patient Care/Disability equipment.
This is a superb opportunity working with a local and highly established Medical Equipment Service Provider currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover London and surrounding areas.
* Working as a Field Service Engineer from home, you will be expected to travel to customer sites throughout London and surrounding areas, managing your own diary efficiently.
* Completing installation, service, repair and PPM work on customers sites to Patient Care equipment including Assisted Baths, Bath Lifts, Ceiling Track Hoists and Mobile Hoists, Profiling Beds and Pressure Care Equipment.
* Some Commissioning of products installed.
* To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales
* Maintain company vehicle and keep stock levels up to date
* Order any necessary parts as and when needed
* Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills
* A recognised Mechanical/Electrical qualification is a must
* Experience in fault finding, servicing and repairing
* Previous experience working on Medical/Mobility Equipment is highly desirable
* You will be experienced working as a Field Engineer travelling to customers premises and must be customer facing.
* Be prepared to go through product training
* Full UK Driving Licence
* 28 Days holiday
* Over time available
* Company Vehicle
* Pension Scheme
* Fantastic Company Benefits
* Manufacturer Training
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on
Independent Living Alternatives