Product Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Summary: Our client is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing digital marketing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a friendly marketing team to lead and shape the future success of our Microsoft based products.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, possess excellent product, marketing and project management skills. You will be an inspiring leader for a high performing team and must feel comfortable with communicating with stakeholders at multiple levels.
* Passion for marketing with 3+ years' experience in a product marketing role
* Using data to support your argument and results driven
* Manage the cross-functional implementation of new feature releases of existing products
* Experience developing and executing GTM plans in multiple international geographic regions
* Outstanding written communications skills with ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive benefits messages
* Own and plan global product marketing campaigns and feature/launches
* Highly analytical with excellent reporting ability
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Ability to self-motivate, self-organise and take the lead
* Confident, process driven, able to analyse & present data
* Marketing Degree or equivalent
* A background in IT software / technology is desirable but not essential.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Marketing Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Marketing Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Marketing Manager role you desire
The Brain Tumour Charity