Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
A globally recognised tech business are looking for a skilled Product Manager with DevOps infrastructure experience to join their collaborative product development team located in Bristol and help to drive the evolution of their products.
As the Product Manager you will be cross-functional and work closely with all internal teams to lead projects from conception through to launching to customers. The products that you will build will heavily influence certain habits of consumers all over the world. You'll take products to the next level and will be someone who can create simple and intuitive products.
You daily duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Identifying innovative opportunities and defining solutions to meet business goals
- Working with management to define the strategic direction of your team
- Working directly with customers and key stakeholders to identify and analyse opportunities to improve products
- Defining initial requirements for new projects
- Writing clear user stories at all levels with acceptance criteria
- Working with the UX team to develop digital prototypes to enable testing with real users
- Creating detailed product backlog for the following three months based on goals and objectives of the team, management and stakeholders
- Defining clear metrics and A/B tests to run to confirm value of the ideas
- Working effectively in an Agile environment to deliver product increment
- Planning the rollout of new features
- Communicating with stakeholders throughout the full product development process
The suitable candidate will be a creative-minded individual with a business acumen, strong vision and instinctive sense of how consumers interact with e-commerce services. You'll have excellent communication and presentation skills, with demonstrable experience of operating, managing and delivering results in a consumer-facing, Agile environment. As previously mentioned, it's essential that you have experience, or an understanding, of DevOps infrastructure.
You will have proven success in delivering online products, deciphering business needs and converting requirements into clear, coherent specifications. As the Product Manager, you be expected to have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritising workload effectively in a fast moving and complex environment, with a focus on data-driven decisions.
In additional to a competitive salary of up to £60,000, the client offer a number of great benefits including a great working environment, fun team and modern office, as well as numerous opportunities for training and professional development, staff discounts, pension and healthcare to name but a few!
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now. For further information, please contact Jess Hall on (phone number removed).
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy