Network Engineer - CCIE
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
My client a market leading consultancy based in the heart of Surrey is currently looking for a Network Engineer on an initial 3 month basis with a high chance of extensions.
You will be assisting the Network Security TDA to manage the data and security network costs, by ensuring 3rd party network costs are appropriate for services provided, ensure that the operational service is maintained resulting in zero downtime through constant management of the network security environment and be able to demonstrate excellent technical and business focused documentation skills.
* Excellent knowledge of Cisco NX-OS and IOS, supporting Routers and Switches (commonly Cisco ASR1000 and Juniper MX5, ISR 44xx , 29xx , Nexus 7k,5k,3k and 2k, 4500, 2960), knowledge of OSPF,BGP,QoS and ideally at least CCNP certified, CCIE preferred.
* WAN connectivity including Site to Site VPNs , VPLS and MPLS
* F5 Loadbalancers (LTM/GTM/APM) and Netscaler Gateway (SDX/VPX)
* Checkpoint Firewall experience including HA , Virtual Systems and vSec
* ASA firewall experience including multiple contexts and HA
Network Engineer - CCIE - Surrey - £500 - £550 Per Day - ASAP
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy