Associate Help Desk IT Technician
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £22k + excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate Help Desk IT Technician, to join a leading global provider.
The Associate Help Desk IT Technician assists the IT Manager with all the basic Informational technology needs at the office. The position will assist with installing, maintaining, repairing, administering and troubleshooting IT equipment and software necessary for the daily operational requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or with at least four years of information systems design, implementation, or integration)
* At least one years' experience of IT helpdesk support environments
* Must be able to work without supervision and able to set own direction
* Knowledge of PC Hardware troubleshooting skills related to desktop and laptops, printers and monitors
* Knowledge of computer basics including Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, network connectivity and communication protocols
* Knowledge of information technology and experience relating to information technology issues and problems
* The first point of contact for local end users seeking help
* Assist with documenting technical solutions for hardware upgrades, disposal, loaner systems, asset inventory, software inventory, remote imaging, new hire setup, termination, relocation, remote or automated updates, and remote support
* Deploy software images for desktop PCs, laptops and mobile clients
* Troubleshoot and replace a failed laptop, PC or printer hardware
* Build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure appropriate and agreed services are delivered
* Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine software and hardware problems.
* Follow internal IT processes; provide effective and timely support against our SLA's committed to our internal customers.
* Log, prioritize, and assign calls, voicemail, emails and walk-up requests in the IT ticket system.
* Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritising, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
Why Should You Apply?
* Be part of a Global Market Leader
* Invests in your future success
* Excellent benefits
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Associate Help Desk IT Technician, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client
Industria Personnel Services Ltd
Perfect Placement Uk Ltd