Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Covering UK and Ireland with occasional international travel
Up to £40k + OTE £12k uncapped
*Field-based / Home-based opportunity*
Do you have pre-sales experience selling enterprise software solutions?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pre-Sales Solution Consultant' to join a leading global provider, as a member of the UK and Ireland Sales Team the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant's primary role is to support Account Executives and Sales Management by providing product and industry expertise during the sales cycle and building sustainable peer-to-peer relationships within existing customer accounts.
Having pre-sales experience selling enterprise software solutions, you will need to understand the operations of an organisation quickly, determine critical requirements and goals, develop solution demonstrations to meet the criteria emphasising the strengths of my client's complaint and feedback management solution.
We're looking for a Solution Consultant. The pay range my client is offering is competitive.
Other benefits provided:
* Competitive salary
* Car allowance
* Pension and insurances
* Training and development
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years of Pre-Sales Solution Consulting experience supporting the sales of enterprise level software solutions.
* Ability to operate effectively within a defined business unit of a small to a midsize software company
* Ability to take the initiative
* Strong presentation skills
* Proven ability to influence decisions
* Ability to be able to write clearly and concisely
* Understanding of complaints and feedback management would be an advantage
* Specific knowledge of case management solutions would be an advantage
* An appreciation of SaaS solution sales
* Having pre-sales experience would be highly advantageous
The role is to provide product and industry support to the EMEA Sales Team, this will include but is not limited to the following tasks:
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation; C Level to Practitioner Level
* The design, develop and conduct product demonstrations and presentations highlighting product features and their business users to customers and prospects
* To help identify/establish/prove the business case for my clients Healthcare solutions
* The ability to customise demonstrations to the needs of specific prospects/campaigns
* To own the functional elements in all stages of the sales process, including responding to RFIs / ITTs / RFPs and architecture design and implementation discussions
* To build the value propositions that articulates the value of my client Respond solution set
* To support marketing and lead generation activities, by attending trade shows and conferences, by providing material and delivering demonstrations and presentations
* Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Why Should You Apply?
* Want to be part of a Global Market Leader
* Invests in your future success
* Passionate about IT Software Sales
* Excellent benefits
How to apply?
To apply for this position, click apply and complete screening questions
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client
Al Rayan Bank